THE HOME DEPOT 98 Photos & 56 Reviews 350 N Alafaya Trl, Orlando, FL

And make the store, basically, grand opening ready every morning. It’s challenging, but that’s a good thing if that makes sense, because there’s a lot going on. You’re not just doing one thing, you’re doing several things at one time. MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store which requires repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment. Execute strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales.

Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Your focus is making sure the products have a label, they’re clean, they’re stocked, just that everything looks, what they call, grand opening ready.

Orlando

The hours, the time we come in, the time we get off. I still have time to do things in the afternoon and in today’s economy, you want to have a job you know is going to be there. They are not getting ready to go out of business. The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer.

The Home Depot is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. A response to your request may take up to two business days. Some of the benefits that part time employees have here would be of course the ability to purchase, at a discount, Home Depot stock. They have the ability for tuition reimbursement. You do earn vacation after a year and you also do earn sick time.

People also viewed

If you stay busy and keep working, you’ll notice that the nights and things go by as fast as possible. When I started working here, I thought it was going to be like any other job, where they just like okay you are just another worker, but not here. Here they treat you like family. Our main focus is getting product in front of customers quickly. To verify your email address and activate your job alert.

They have been very good about working with me. There’s sometimes where I’ve been able to take nights off, but work a little bit longer on another night. So they’ve been very flexible.

Similar jobs

I have never had a 401K on any job I’ve ever had and this one was the first. They are taking care of me and I thank them for that every day. My gosh, the benefits are even better than I thought. We get the employee stock purchase plan. Vacation time and the company is very good if you need a day off.

the home depot orlando fl

I’ve been in other industries and I would never leave Home Depot, because I love the working environment. I love my fellow peers and my management team. They’re wonderful people to work with.

They don’t want you to be stuck at one position. So if you want to further your career at The Home Depot, this is the place to be. Oh what makes me good at my job is that I’m a people person. I just generally enjoy being around folks. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about The Home Depot.

the home depot orlando fl

The kind of problems I solve are anything mundane from how to fix a sink. Sometimes it’s crazier stuff like hey my kid needs to build a T-REX out of pvc. And the things you learn on the job are things that can directly help you. If you have an apartment, if you have a home, if you want to go out on your own and do contractor handyman work, you’re going to learn so much. The customer service is really good here, as soon as you find someone.

People Also Viewed

I feel confident to maybe one day open my own small business. A 401k is an amazing program we have here. I needed something that was going to go around my schedule out of the building. I was able to come in and work in the morning, which is usually about six o’clock to maybe twelve o’clock. And then I went to school and then came back and closed the store, like from five to ten pm. And there is always an available store, if I was to move state to state in a transfer.

the home depot orlando fl

Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Click here to view Federal Labor Law posters. I do love working for The Home Depot, because I just think it’s a wonderful place to work. I love the bonding, co-workers, and most of all I like the advancement that the company has.

Location & Hours

That is easier in some departments than others. Sometimes you have to go into another department to request help. So the work that we do here at night is basically we unload trucks. And then we, as a team, pack everything out onto the shelves. Make sure that the shelves are packed down and straightened fully.

the home depot orlando fl

Everybody treats everybody around here like their friend. Our management has cook outs for us. It’s just all around a good company to work for. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs.

They want you to do your job fast. They want you to do your job effectively, but they also want you to have fun when you do your job. The key word in that title is general, so wherever your business needs you, that’s where we’re going to shift you. From the moment you walk through these doors, you start feeling welcomed. Home Depot is a great company to work for simply because they want you to grow.

the home depot orlando fl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples Of Money Laundering

Stainless Steel Paint Kitchen Appliances

Alexander Sikwitit Photography